Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Spinning, Spinning Head

This is just a hectic week...who's idea was it to have Bunco here and then leave the next day for Disney. I still have to pack...which also means packing for the kids too. We have some schoolwork to do. I did get the garland and lights around stair rails, but now I need to sweep and vacuum and all. I have done real good on getting shopping for the kids done. Nick and I have worked great together on that. I just need to deal with stockings...for all 4 of us! But that can wait until we get back. I have to clean my kitchen and all for Bunco, but at least I got all the food. I took Austin and Nathan and Jered with me this morning to the Party Store, Babies R Us (to get a gift for Brenda for the shower I'm missing come Sunday), and to Randall's. I was good and got them Jack in the Box to eat while in the store. The real worry for me though is getting my Christmas cards all addressed and sent out before I leave. So, I have to keep telling myself it will get done, and I need to take some breaks...like I am now. Just deep breaths!!!

No comments: